Composite bonding offers a simple method of restoring your smile to its original beauty and even improving upon nature. We can enhance your smile with bonding (a form of cosmetic dentistry) for a wide variety of restorative applications.
What is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding is one of the most conservative, versatile and affordable ways to aesthetically restore a multitude of dental cases. Your dentist uses this natural-looking, synthetic material to:
- Restore cavities in front and back teeth
- Replace old or unattractive "silver fillings"
- Repair root abrasion (on roots exposed by gum recession or notched by years of aggressive brushing). Covering these areas helps prevent cavities and improves their appearance.
- Close diastemas (spaces between the teeth)
- Restore chipped or fractured teeth
- Improve or change the colour of permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Reshape crooked or misshapen teeth
Feel free to contact our Cape Town dentist, or Sea Point Dental practice for additional information on Composite Bonding.